Friday, October 22, 2010

headed back home!

Sawadee!! So, I set out last night around 9pm Thai time (10am US) for my long journey home. Im in Korea now awaiting my flight to Chicago then back to good old Philly. I didnt write as much as I would have like to but that was due to the really limited internet connection in Rawai. I hope you got a taste of what I experienced and in some way it may have inspired you to set out and explore! The experience and instruction I got were unlike anything I imagined. I had an opportunity to train in an art that I love in its homeland. The camp was great and had people from all over the world whom I became very close with over the last two weeks. Needless to say it was really hard to leave.
Thanks for following along with me and I can't wait to see everyone. I have some excellent things to show you!
Lonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment