Thursday, October 14, 2010

Hot in Phuket

So i reached here last night at around 12 am Thai time. Noon for all of you back home. Im writing you from a tiny laptop with \Thai letters so excuse my grammatical errors.
I did my first session of training tooday with the class and threw over 5,000 punches. Nai was counting!The training was hard mstly due to the 95 degree weather and 100% humidity. I felt great training and cant wait for tonights session with Tuk a muay thai champion! Im fitting right in here and enjoying everything about it. Waiting for some resopnses to keep me busy guys! Talk soon
Lon

7 comments:

  1. I know you will learn much more then you may have thought you would have. nows the time to become a spong and keep being the rock we all know you are!!! I am proud of you! Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you are doing well. Keep up the good work. Hard to believe you are halfway around the world. Enjoy yourself. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lon, glad to hear you made it! 5,000 punches....that just made me sit on the couch and take a 30 min nap. haha Try and upload some pics for us. Eat it up (well, make sure it's edible first. haha) - Vik

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 5,000 punches = biceps hypertrophy

    ReplyDelete
  6. you go thtat right Steve. Hyper-trophy or is it hy-pertrophy?

    ReplyDelete